On this page, you can find some related references for the “Things I’ve learned while building a product on SharePoint Modern” session.
If you want, you can provide feedback via the following form: feedback form.
Sketch by Luise Freese
Special thanks to Luise Freese for sketchnoting my session at ESPC 19.
Link to the slides of where the session was presented
- 2-5 December 2019 – European SharePoint, Office 365 & Azure Conference
- 30 November 2019 - SharePoint Saturday Munich
- 10 – 11 October 2019 – Office 365 & SharePoint Connect Community Edition
- 28 September 2019 – SharePoint Saturday Helsinki
- 29 June 2019 – SharePoint Saturday Netherlands
Channels to follow
- Things to check in your SPFx application customizer after page transitions
- Handling page creation events in your SPFx application customizer
- Aborting your fetch requests in your SharePoint Framework extensions during navigation events
- SPFx localization extension
- Implementing localization file checks to prevent issues in SharePoint Framework solutions
- Simplify localization in SharePoint Framework projects
- Using the SFPx library component for simplifying the localization experience